Your data .
All data stored by Decimal Platform LDA is provided voluntarily by you, ie. no personal data will be stored automatically.
The data you enter in the website contact forms is collected and can be used for marketing and statistical purposes. Anonymous website usage data will also be stored to allow statistical treatment of website usage, never being treated individually.
Use of your data .
Any of the data you provide to us may be used in the following ways:
- Improve website experience
- For email marketing purposes
- To obtain website usage statistics for marketing purposes.
All data will be treated in the strictest confidence by Decimal Platform LDA and will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or published to any other entity except as stated below:
- Third party services may be used to monitor traffic and analyze statistics through Google Analytics. Google may collect usage data such as IP addresses. Google may share the data collected with other Google services. Google may use this data to contextualize and customize ads from its own ad network. You may install the “Google Analytics opt-out addon” in your browser to prevent sharing information with Google Analytics.
- Automattic’s external platforms may be used to monitor traffic and analyze statistics. Anonymous usage data may be shared with these.
- External email marketing platforms can be used to give users a customized experience. Information such as name, email address and phone number may be shared with these platforms.
- External Facebook platforms may be used for traffic tracking and website usage. The following data may be shared: the content of HTTP requests and Facebook cookies.
- External LinkedIn platforms may be used for traffic tracking and website usage. The following data may be shared: the content of HTTP requests and LinkedIn cookies.
Protection of your information .
The entire system has been designed with privacy and data importance in mind. During data transmission, encryption technologies are used. For this reason, data circulates safely over the internet.
Please note that although necessary precautions are taken, no storage method is 100% safe. In the event of a security breach, we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible.
The current version was published on 25 October 2019.
Cookies are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, and therefore not including your personal data.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties .
As stated above, all data will be directly used for Decimal Platform LDA related scenarios and will not be used for other purposes. No personal data will be provided or sold to third parties without your prior permission, except in the terms described in this document.
Information that cannot identify a user individually may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. Data may also be sent to third parties for processing statistical data.
Data shared with third parties .
Although this website is operated by Decimal Platform LDA, there are links to other websites that are not managed by us. These websites have separate and independent privacy policies and we assume no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites. If you encounter any issues with the external links available on this site, please contact us.
Your Consent .
Data Collected .
Decimal Platform LDA collects personal information, voluntarily provided by the data holder through the contact forms on the website. All data collected is processed automatically. The data collected consists of: name, phone number, email and company.
Retention period of your data .
The personal data provided by you will be stored indefinitely to ensure a continuous user experience and you may request its removal through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights .
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with applicable law, we want to inform you that:
- Your personal data belongs to you. As such, you have the right to access, rectify, limit treatment and delete it.
We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is kept up to date and protected to the best industry standards.
To request one of the actions above, please contact us at email@example.com with your situation.